Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Update! Finally lol

Ok, so I know I went MIA for a bit but it seems like all of a sudden life got extremely busy. A lot of exciting things have been happening and I’m going to give a short update:
Fitness Universe-lots of challenges with minor injuries that kept holding my training back but the trip was amazing. I came 7th overall and 3rd in the routine round. Did a ton of shooting and hopefully will get some great publications out of the trip. Met amazing people got to chill at south beach and made some solid contact.






Photography-one of my major goals got accomplished. I got a cover of Maximum Fitness!!! What more I also got a cover of Inside Fitness with GSP. These two covers are something I am extremely proud of! I was also appointed Inside Fitness photographer for WBFF and got to shoot the hot bod contest as well as the Alberta Championships in Calgary this past month. Some of the other shoots I got to do were cover the Fashion On Fire event hosted by Studio H in London, test cover with Michelle DeMaria and Stan Mcqay, a glamour shoot with Oxygen cover model Ashley Harrison, a shoot with a Toneka Piras-an established fitness model from L.A., and I attended a meeting with Robert Kennedy (a publisher of 6 major magazines and one of the most influential and VIP person in my line of work)
Personal-hiked the mountains at Banff, got a new iMac (well this is more related to photography), finished watching this season of Canada’s Next Top Model. Watched sunset and sunrise at South Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment